Belly extends beyond breasts, big belly. How to dress confident as if you don’t have a belly.
Having a belly is a common problem for women. Some people may feel insecure and don’t want to wear the clothes they want. Because of the fear that it will make the belly look bigger, dressing to conceal the belly is another way. That can help conceal the excess in the abdominal area. Report from สมัคร ufabet
Tips for dressing to hide your belly
- Choose clothes that fit well. Tight or tight clothing will make your belly appear larger. Therefore, you should choose clothes that fit well. Not too loose or too tight.
- Focus on clothes with details on the chest and shoulders. Wearing clothing with details on the chest and shoulders will draw the eye to the upper part of the body. Make your belly look smaller
- Choose dark-colored clothes. Dark clothes will help hide excess. Make your belly look smaller
- Choose a skirt or A-line pants. A-line skirts or pants will help hide excess belly area. Makes you look slimmer
- Choose a long coat or jacket. A long coat or jacket will help conceal your belly.
Examples of dressing to disguise the belly
- White tank top and black A-line skirt. It’s a simple look but looks good. A white tank top draws the eye to the chest and shoulders. Make your belly look smaller A black A-line skirt helps hide excess belly area.
- White shirt and high-waisted jeans. It’s a cheeky look. A white shirt helps hide excess belly area. High-waisted jeans help hold in your tummy and make you look taller.
- Long floral dress It’s a sweet and cute look. Long dresses help hide excess belly area and make you look slimmer.
Precautions for dressing to camouflage your belly
- Do not wear clothes that are too tight. Clothes that are too tight will make your belly appear larger.
- Do not wear clothes that are too loose. Clothes that are too baggy will make you look bulkier and make your belly appear bigger.
- You should not wear clothing that emphasizes your waist. Clothes that emphasize the waist will make the belly appear larger.
- Do not wear clothes with vertical stripes. Vertical striped clothing will make your belly appear larger.
Dressing to hide your belly is a way to help women with a belly feel more confident. Choosing clothes that suit your body type and style you like. It will help you dress to look good and catch your eye.